[TRNSYS-users] two identical types influencing each other

Georgios Kyriakarakos gk at aua.gr
Fri Apr 4 07:05:20 PDT 2014

Dear Hannah,

I have faced this problem in the past. In my case there was a mix up in the stored values from previous time steps. The easiest workaround I found was to compile different copies of the same type with a different type number eg. 403, 404, 405. This way all the instances work ok.
Regards,

George
Dr. George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources, PhD.
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>