[TRNSYS-users] Problems running Matlab (R2010b) in Trnsys17Demo

Matej Pčolka matej.pcolka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:26:05 PST 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to establish communication with Matlab R2010b in Trnsys17Demo
version. When performing the same with Trnsys16 version, I just needed to
compile particular files in Fortran. However, I can not find any TRNSYS
workspace file so that I could compile it. In the Trnsys16 version, the
*.dsw file was located in "\Trnsys16_1\Compilers\Cvf66", but I can not find
any such folder or file for the Trn17 demo version.

Is there any way how to solve this problem? Thank you all in advance for
any hints.

Best regards,
Matej Pcolka