[TRNSYS-users] external file of air source heat pump

Nima V nimavalizadeh at gmail.com
Thu May 23 02:29:32 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I’m working on my thesis and I need to model a system consists of two heat
pump (one air source another ground source). I need to apply an external
file for heat pump, unfortunately I couldn’t find the manufacturer capacity
data (for CIAT AQUACIAT 2 ILD / ILDC / ILDHAir / water). and as I
understood since this external file is normalized I can use other
manufacturer until they apply same refrigerant for the heat pump.

this air source heat pump works with R410-A.

by any chance if you have a external file of a heat pump which works with
this refrigerant, may help me alot with my system.

Thank you very much in advance

Nima