[TRNSYS-users] TRNsys TYPE 22 Multi Surfaces Problem

Freppel, Wirich Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com
Fri May 17 00:53:50 PDT 2013

Dear Sam ,
Indeed when I split the walls I create smaller walls that cannot see each other. However I set up a geoposition into the geometry which is visible by all the walls. I checked the view factor matrix and it was correct.
Finally I found a solution, apparently the Type 22 is not able to carry on such a problem, replacing it by the Type 23 resolved it. Now I am able to run TRNsys without any problem. And the results are get after the calculation are realistic.

Thanks anyway for your fast reply.

King Regards

Wirich
Saint-Gobain Glass France