[TRNSYS-users] solar gains for single zone buildings

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu May 16 10:47:44 PDT 2013

Use the Type 56 Multi-Zone Building model - it can do a single zone.
Multi-Zone in this case means it has the capability to do multiple
zones...

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS LLC_

_22 N.
Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax:
(608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 05/16/2013 12:32 am, asit mishra wrote:

> Hello, Is it not
possible to consider a single zone building model with solar gains

- Type 88? The user manuals seem to suggest so. So I was wondering that
if I want to consider solar loads and I have a building that is
basically only a single zone, will I have to make up some artificial
distinction between the living spaces or is their any other way to go?

> Kindly let me know if anyone can help in this regard.
>
> Asit.
>

> a.
>
> @@@
> THE PEN MIGHT NOT BE MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD, BUT MAYBE
THE PRINTING PRESS WAS HEAVIER THAN THE SIEGE WEAPON. JUST A FEW WORDS
CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING.