[TRNSYS-users] Unknown unit number + negative flow rate errors

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Fri May 3 07:29:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

While running a 1-year simulation, I get 2 fatal errors (please have a look
at the attached screenshot) and the second one stops the calculations at t
= 1578h.

1/ Error 1 occurs at time t = 0h but doesn't stop the simulation. However,
it is said to related to unit 24, which I don't have in my project. It may
causes bigger issues so I would like to understand this notification. Any
clue about this?

2/ How could I obtain more information about error 2 in order to debug it?

Please be aware that I get non convergence like once each 40 hours.

Thanks for your help,

Have a nice WE,

*Damien CASETTA*
*INSA Lyon / Génie Energétique et Environnement*
*ENERTECH / Cabinet SIDLER*
*26160 Félines sur Rimandoule*
*Tél & Fax : 04 75 90 18 54*
*Courriel : **damien.casetta at gmail.com* <damien.casetta at gmail.com>