[TRNSYS-users] Infiltration rate for outdoor zones

Mohamed Alhamahmy malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae
Wed Mar 20 20:03:31 PDT 2013

Hello Adel,

If you click on your zone in TRNBuild, under “Airnode Regime Data”, one of the buttons should be clearly labeled “Infiltration”. It’s that simple.

Regards,

Mohamed Al-Hamahmy.
Research Engineer.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE2602.3274F980]
PO Box 54224, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Office   +971 2 810 9151
Email    malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae>
http://www.masdar.ac.ae<http://www.masdar.ac.ae/>
This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at info at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:info at masdar.ac.ae>