[TRNSYS-users] Mathematical description of ASHP Type941

Zhe Li zhe.li at dit.ie
Thu Mar 7 02:42:50 PST 2013

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your time.

I have recently built a combined air source heat pump and solar thermal
system for my PhD research study. After carefully reading the mathematical
description (also related books) of solar thermal system for flat-plate and
evacuated-tube collector, I fully understand how the energy output can be
predicted from TRNSYS.  However, I am struggling to understand how the ASHP
Type941 is to predict the power output. It is vital for me to understand how
this component works and be able to write into my final PhD thesis. I am
wondering if this mathematical description has been released yet? If it is,
I will be very grateful if somebody could send me a copy of it.

Sorry, I have asked a similar question before, however, this is so important
that I have no choice but keep asking it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie

This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie