[TRNSYS-users] TRN3D and SketchUp 2013

Aaron Danenberg aaron_danenberg at outlook.com
Sat Jun 29 16:52:15 PDT 2013

I recently needed to re-install my operating system along with all of my programs.  Does TRN3D work with SketchUp 2013?  When I try to install TRN3D it asks me for a SketchUp 7 or 8 folder, which does not exist, and it won't accept the 2013 folder.  If TRN3D only works with TRNSYS 7 or 8, does anyone have a legit link t download an older copy of the softwware.  When I google I get a shady looking website that wants me to install a "downloader/installer" first before I can download the older SketchUp.
Thanks,
Aaron Danenberg