[TRNSYS-users] Parameter identification.

Gossard, Didier Didier.Gossard at saint-gobain.com
Wed Jun 26 01:42:15 PDT 2013

Hello,

I want to find parameter values (like interior/exterior convective coefficients, thermal conductivities for instance) that make the model calculated by TRNSYS (actually a multizonal building with Type 56) most closely to measured data. This is the well-known problem called "parameter identification".
Does someone know tools developed under TRNSYS environment (a type ?)that can perform parameter identification ?
Initially, I wanted to do it by coupling GenOpt and TRNSYS, but it is a tough solution (particularly, defining the objective function based on the difference between model results and measured data to minimize is difficult).

Best regards,
Didier GOSSARD.