[TRNSYS-users] ACCELERATE statement generates Range check error

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Jan 31 16:25:09 PST 2013

Dear Antoine,

Are you using the ACCELERATE keyword to try to
promote convergence of a system? There might be some other methods to
accomplish this.

Nonetheless, if you could please send me your *.tpf
or *.dck file, I can provide some insight.

Thank you,

Matt Duffy

On 2013-01-31 05:42, Antoine Gautier wrote:

> Dear users
>
> I get
a systematic Range check error at the simulation start when I try to use
the ACCELERATE statement.

> Even when I aim the statement at a
constant output!

> Note: I get the same error when I activate the
Powell's solution method.

> Thanks a lot for any help on this issue

> --
>
> Antoine Gautier