[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Userday - March 8th, 2013 in Stuttgart - English version - Program Attached

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Thu Jan 24 03:15:51 PST 2013

Dear TRNSYS Users,

As this year's TRNSYS Userday in Stuttgart (Germany) draws closer, we
would like to share the exciting program that we have put together for
you!

In addition to presentations about new innovations and visions by our
developers, we are especially pleased to feature contributions from
TRNSYS users regarding interesting projects and independent developments
as part of the program. As a thank you, participation for contributors
is complimentary. If you’d like to give a talk (about 15-20 minutes)
please contact our hotline (hotline at transsolar.com) within the next two
weeks.

Please find further details and registration information below:

TRNSYS Userday 2013

When?

Friday, March 8th, 2013

9:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Where?

Deutsche Telekom AG, Commundo Tagungshotels

(Stuttgart, Germany – S-Bahn Station Universität-Vaihingen)

Language?

Predominantly German

(English presentations are welcome!)

Cost?

270€ plus tax

(participation is free for contributors)

Registration Deadline?

February 22nd, 2013

(please email hotline at transsolar.com)

Cancellation Policy?

We will refund 50% of participation costs for advance cancellation

---

We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

Your TRANSSOLAR Software Team