[TRNSYS-users] User-defined CHTC: pane temperature calculation diverging

Sarah Leenknegt sarah.leenknegt at bwk.kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 26 00:55:30 PST 2013

Hi Marion,

That was a very interesting suggestion, thank you. I am using type93 for
the input value recall, and placing it in front of type56 did indeed
stop the convergence problem.

Kind regards,

Sarah

ir. arch. Sarah Leenknegt - KU Leuven - Building Physics Section -
Department of Civil Engineering - Kasteelpark Arenberg 40, bus 2447 -
B-3001 Heverlee, Belgium - tel. +32(0)16321347

>>> tel. 016 321347