[TRNSYS-users] How to plot energy against time?

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:02:49 PST 2013

JS,

To get the data for later use, use a plotter with file or a printer for
output.
To plot time on X and energy an Y, 10 change the naming in the plotter tab
'Special Cards' and 2) connect the 'power output' of your PV-type to an
equation writer ('assembly' in main menu and then 'insert new equation')
and convert your power to energy (using STEP, i.e. the length of your
simulation time step in hours).

leen