[TRNSYS-users] Evaporative cooling ​​system modelling in​s​ide a building (Ty​pe​ 56)​​

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Feb 12 11:02:11 PST 2013

<I would like to introduce an evaporative cooling system (Misting
system) inside my building (Type 56) to test it's effect and analyze
it's performance. How is it possible to implement that machine so as to
detect the climatic improvement provided and also the possible change in
the humidity ratio within the building.>
You would connect the
temperature and RH from the building zone to an evaporative cooler
(fogger) model (TESS HVAC Library has one) and then connect the outputs
from the evaporative cooler model back to the building zone through a a
"Ventilation" stream for the zone.
Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com_