[TRNSYS-users] Simulation with data that repeat ciclically

Ivan Flores Abascal ivan.flores at ehu.es
Wed Feb 6 10:34:02 PST 2013

Dear trnsys users:

I need to simulate a building with actual climate data during one day (for
example 1st of February) that repeats cyclically (supongamos 10 veces).
After reading the documentation, I did not find any way to do it
automatically or in easy way.

For this reason I have thought of getting the data set of one day from the
tm2 file (24 hours) and create a file with these climatic data repeated  ten
times (240 hours). Then I will use the type 9 to read them.

Another suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards

Ivan Flores Abascal
Lecturer of heat transfer
ivan.flores at ehu.es

MAKINA ETA MOTOR TERMIKOAK SAILA/DEPARTAMENTO DE MÁQUINAS Y MOTORES TÉRMICOS

INGENIARITZA GOI ESKOLA TEKNIKOA/ESCUELA TÉCNICA SUPERIOR DE INGENIERÍA

Alameda Urkijo s/n| 48013 BILBAO
T.: +34 946014028|

F.: +34 946014283
 <http://www.ehu.es/> www.ehu.es

Descripción:
http://www.unibertsitate-hedakuntza.ehu.es/p268-content/es/contenidos/inform
acion/manual_id_corp/es_manual/images/firma_email_upv_euskampus_bilingue.gif