[TRNSYS-users] Please wait while windows configures Autocad 2007

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Feb 4 15:17:34 PST 2013

Dear Nidal Abdalla,

I am really not familiar with this phenomenon.
However, if you could take a screen shot and send to TESS Technical
support since you are a TESS customer, we should be able to provide
insight.

Thank you,

Matt Duffy

On 2013-02-04 16:24, Nidal Abdalla
wrote:

> Dear all
> When I double click on type 533 to open its menu,
I get the following message: "Please wait while windows configures
Autocad 2007". I should every time click cancel to stop configuration
before I get the menu for type 533.
> I am using TRNSYS 17. Anyone can
help in order to stop appearing the configuration window.

> Best
Regards