[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS and occupants behaviour

Parisa Esmaeili parisaesmaeili.1268 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 01:05:45 PST 2013

Dear respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Parisa Esmaeili. I am doing PhD in the area of Engineering and Energy, in Perth, Western Australia.

Recently, I have started my research, main focus of which is on the impact of actual occupants behavior on building energy performance in residential buildings. In fact, my main interest is to develop a tool which is capable of simulating building physics and actual occupants behavior (through survey) at the same time and same level of importance.

I wonder if TRNSYS would be an appropriate tool for this purpose?

Looking forward to hear from you,

Kind regards,
Parisa