[TRNSYS-users] Type 927 water to water heat pump Question

oiuy dylan.521 at 163.com
Thu Dec 12 08:03:42 PST 2013

Hi everyone:

Are you use the Type 927 water to water heat pump before?

When I use this one, it need provide the external file. As I know, the file need include the load flow rates, source flow rate, load temperature, load temperature and the power capacity. But when I open the example (watwer to water heat pump external file) in the software. I could not see the list of each data, I think they go to wrong way.

So, is there any people have the external file for water to water heat pump can send to me? Or someone know the right way of the data.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Lee