[TRNSYS-users] CHILLER PERFORMANCE DATA

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com
Wed Dec 4 16:24:29 PST 2013

Dear Laho

There are usually data files in the component file (tmf) which can be edited
for each instance the chiller is used. Please see the picture below. There
is example files available for the chiller usually and you can click edit.
Please see the component mathematical reference for the type you require for
the details.

What chiller kind (compression, absorption) are you modelling? What trnsys
type are you wanting to use?

These are important as the Fortran code underlying the type is important to
understand because it times, the default method is not ideally suited and
needed modification. We've edited the component to suit our needs and only
use two data files and shown in the image before for a type 677 chiller from
the TESS extension.

If you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

SOLEM Consulting Pty Ltd

Jeremy Osborne | Project Engineer BE

525 Harris St | SYDNEY NSW 2007| Australia

P:  +61 2 8006 7355

M: +61 421 914 516

E:  <mailto:jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com>
jeremy.osborne at solem-consulting.com

W:  <http://www.solem-consulting.com/> www.solem-consulting.com

Useful updates:  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting>
http://www.linkedin.com/company/solem-consulting

PLEASE NOTE

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by
return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, Solem Consulting
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of error,
virus, interception or interference.