[TRNSYS-users] LINK COMPONENTS

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Dec 3 08:05:26 PST 2013

Connect the outlets from the fan coil and cooling coil into a mixing valve (tee piece) as is done in real life and then connect the outlet from the tee piece to the chiller.  Consider looking at some of the example projects provided for other common connections.

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone