[TRNSYS-users] Type 993 is Radiant slab model

Beungyong PARK[朴炳龍] qkqudy at rs.tus.ac.jp
Mon Aug 19 04:06:53 PDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

(TRNSYS Coordinator)

I am PARK from Tokyo University of Science

I am writing to request some information about TESS mathematical reference.

Especially, Type 993 is Radiant slab model.

I would be interested in mathematical reference of Type 993.

I could not find TRNSYS manual and TESS Reference book.

So, I kindly request you information about Type 993 that is public paper or
manual.

Best Regards

Ph.D. Beungyong PARK

Assistant Professor

Department of Architecture Faculty of Engineering,

Tokyo University of Science

6-3-1 Niijuku, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo 125-8585, Japan

E-mail :  <mailto:qkqudy at rs.tus.ac.jp> qkqudy at rs.tus.ac.jp

TEL : +81-3-3609-5168