[TRNSYS-users] Debugging own type with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010

Schreiner, Florian florian.schreiner2 at student.kit.edu
Fri Aug 9 05:14:15 PDT 2013

Dear David,

thanks for your hint.
I've activated the "debug mode" in the control cards. But the only change I
can recognize is that  the "NAN_CHECK-entry" and the
"OVERWRITE_CHECK-entry" are set to "1" instead of "0" in the list-file.

How exactly should I recognize such an error now?
If my type causes such an error (NAN or OVERWRITE)
and  "debug mode" is activated, should the debugger stop now
immediately at the causal code line?
Because actually nothing changed.
Debugging in Visual Studio, the simulation still proceeds to a certain Time and then gets stuck
without some additional warnings before.

Kind regards,
Florian