[TRNSYS-users] MULTIPLE AIRNODES IN A ZONE

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Wed Aug 7 00:32:12 PDT 2013

Hello Juan.

There are two ways:

1.       If you estimate or calculate the airflow externally, the airflow can be set as an input in TRNBuild
Use the coupling  window to activate the airflow and set the airflow as input

2.       Using TRNFLOW to calculate the airflow rate.

Best

Jochen Lam
TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH