[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys 16 and 17 comparison - very different energies!

Marco Noro marco.noro at unipd.it
Tue Apr 30 08:48:50 PDT 2013

Dear Trnsys-users,

I have opened a .tpf project that I had built and run in Trnsys 16 with the
new release Trnsys 17.

With my great surprise, the energy balances (it is a solar cooling plant) of
the same project with the two Trnsys releases are very very different.

I realized that the mass flows are different, and in particular I think that
type 11 behaves in a different way in trnsys 16 and 17.

The problem is that in my project a have a lot of diverter, mixer, ecc., so:
how can I solve this problem? That is, the same project should behave in the
same way!

I add that the problem could be also (or) in type 2 behaviour in the two
trnsys releases.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards

Marco Noro

***************************************

Marco Noro, PhD

Assistant Professor in Applied Physics

Department of Management and Engineering (DTG)  -  University of Padova

stradella San Nicola, 3  -  36100  Vicenza  (VI)  -  Italy

tel.   +390444 998704    -    fax   +390444 998884

e-mail    <mailto:marco.noro at unipd.it> marco.noro at unipd.it

                 <mailto:noro at gest.unipd.it> noro at gest.unipd.it

PEC         <mailto:marco.noro-7002 at postacertificata.gov.it>
marco.noro-7002 at postacertificata.gov.it