[TRNSYS-users] Total number of LABELs in the entire simulation

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Fri Apr 26 04:59:17 PDT 2013

Dear users

I get the following error on a rather large project.

Does that mean that I use too many variables (strings) as inputs or
parameters in this project?

Is there an alternative to rebuilding TRNDll?

If not what is the parameter I should change the value of in the source
code?

Thanks a lot for your help.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000

    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available

    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available

    TRNSYS Message     49 : The total number of LABELs in the entire
simulation has exceeded the maximum number of labels allowed by TRNSYS.
Reduce the number of required labels by eliminating unnecessary TYPES if
possible or increase the limit on the number of labels allowed.

    Reported information  : Error 49

--

Antoine Gautier
Solamen SAS