[TRNSYS-users] Error generating shading matrix

Jean-François Maissin jf.maissin at neo-ides.be
Thu Apr 11 00:16:00 PDT 2013

Hello TRNSYS users,

Does someone can tell me if there is a limit number of windows in the TRNBUILD ZONES (based on a IDF created with the Sketchup plugin) in order to generate the shading matrix correctly?? I often have the error 41 "insufficient virtual memory" when I try to generate the shading matrix on TRNBUILD if I have a lot of windows in a project/zone (about 100 in  one zone for example), it is very annoying. If I delete multiple windows, the matrix is created but sometimes it's difficult to simplify the model.

Thank you in advance.
______________________
Ing. Jean-François Maissin
Ingénieur de Projets