[TRNSYS-users] How to call all inputs at the same time in MATLAB?

Ivan Flores Abascal ivan.flores at ehu.es
Thu Apr 4 05:24:31 PDT 2013

Dear Reza:

If the inputs from TRNSYS are independent of the outputs from MATLAB, one
solution could be this one:

Run the case in TRNSYS and export the results (e.g. T_ambient) to a xls
file.

Load the data with MATLAB and make the mathematical process.

Write the results  from Matlab in another xls file.

If you need to postprocess these data in TRNSYS, you can read them from the
xls file and run again the project.

Sure there is a better way to do it, but this manner is quite simple and
fast, and you do not need to change your case a lot.

Best regards

Ivan Flores Abascal
Lecturer of heat transfer
ivan.flores at ehu.es

MAKINA ETA MOTOR TERMIKOAK SAILA/DEPARTAMENTO DE MÁQUINAS Y MOTORES TÉRMICOS

INGENIARITZA GOI ESKOLA TEKNIKOA/ESCUELA TÉCNICA SUPERIOR DE INGENIERÍA

Alameda Urkijo s/n| 48013 BILBAO
T.: +34 946014028|

F.: +34 946014283
 <http://www.ehu.es/> www.ehu.es

Descripción:
http://www.unibertsitate-hedakuntza.ehu.es/p268-content/es/contenidos/inform
acion/manual_id_corp/es_manual/images/firma_email_upv_euskampus_bilingue.gif