[TRNSYS-users] How to change name of airnode

ewen raballand ewen.raballand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:42:12 PDT 2012

Dear Janghyun,

A way that I know to change the airnode name is to open your *.b17 file in
a text editor. You can modify everything there but you have to be careful.
In the example below you can see the airnode name. When you change it, you
have to change it also for all the adjacent walls, couplings, ... calling
the airnode.

You can use the "replace" function of your text editor to go faster but
keep in mind that it is very easy to make mistakes.
After your modifications, open your *.b17 file in TrnBuild to see if you
get an error message while opening or not. If it happens, check your *.b17
file in the text editor to change what has to be.
Open and save your *.b17 within TrnBuild to generate the attached files
(*.bld, *.inf, *.trn).

I didn't get your second question but maybe you can find your answer in the
text editor too.

Best,

Ewen