[TRNSYS-users] Problem with CVF et Windows 7

marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com
Fri Sep 21 04:54:17 PDT 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

I know that, in windows 7, it is not possible to install and use CVF but it is necessary to pass to IVF.

However, I am wondering if it dll compiled with CVF in Windows XP can be read in windows 7. Indeed, in our company, we have just one PC with windows 7, but the development of TRNSYS components is done in another PC with windows XP. When using in windows 7 the dll (compiled with CVF under windows XP), TRNSYS seems not to be able to read the components in this dll. However, TRNSYS standard components are well read.

Is this a known issue and is it the only solution to use IVF? In this case, which is the version of IVF to buy?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD9800.5ADA72A0]

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale - Pôle Projets et Réalisations
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc
BP 40119 - 44201 Nantes Cedex 02
Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com<mailto:prenom.nom at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com>
P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message