[TRNSYS-users] Type 155 Error in List file

ts0g . tsogas8 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:24:45 PDT 2012

Dear all ,I have confronted this error message as i tried to run the Example_Matlab. Note that the Example_MultipleUnits is running completely fine.

<<Error - Type 155 - Message : The M-File did not properly set 'mFileErrorCode' to 0 when it was called.This may indicate that an erroroccured in Matlab while running the M-File. 'mFileErrorCode' was left to 1 by the M-File. You can set ignoreEngineClose to 1 and run the 'lasterr'command in Matlab to help diagnose the problem. The error occured at info(7)=  0 , info(13) = 0.>>

So I opened the Solarcollector.m in order to inspect any possible errors but i couldn't figure this out,while the 'lasterr' command doesn't return anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,Kostas

--Forwarded Message Attachment--