[TRNSYS-users] Type9 and Type16 coupling

REYNIER Laurent Laurent.REYNIER at cstb.fr
Wed Sep 12 05:23:32 PDT 2012

Dear Antoine,
I had this same type of problem in using Type 9 and Type 16 and I've just found the below solution.
Actually, the problem was occurring in a Trnsed application. The time step (in this simulation 10 minutes) was automatically converted but TRNSYS in a numerical value and put in the equation STEP =

I just changed the right term of this equation and put 1/6 (1 hour divided by 6 to make 10 minutes). And the simulation works without the error you are mentioning.

Hope it will be successful for your study.

Laurent.

On 6/27/2012 06:32, Antoine Gautier wrote:

> Dear Trnsys users
>
> I really cannot find out what is wrong with the attached project.
>
> Simulation fails if started at any time but 0 due to inconsistency
> between current time step and current interpolation interval in Type16.
>
> However when I trace Type9, the interval boundaries (outputs 99 and
> 100) do actually bound the current time step at any time !
>
> Help on this reluctant issue would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> --
>
> Antoine Gautier
> SolamenSAS
> +33 6 58 24 02 60

Laurent REYNIER
Département ESE/ Division Energie/ Ingénieur Etudes et Recherche
Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment
84 avenue Jean Jaurès - Champs-sur-Marne - 77447 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2
Tél : 01 61 44 80 55
Fax : 01 64 68 83 50
Évitez d'imprimer vos emails inutilement. Respectez l'environnement
Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et exclusifs pour le destinataire du message. N'importe quelle autre distribution, utilisation ou reproduction est non autorisée et interdite. Si vous receviez ce message par erreur, informez svp l'expéditeur immédiatement et supprimez le message de votre système.
This message and any attachments are confidential, for the exclusive use of the addressee and may be legally privileged. Any other distribution, use or reproduction is unauthorised and prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system