[TRNSYS-users] CANT FIND TRANSFER FUNCTION COEFFICIENTS (JUAN FRANCISCO BELMONTE TOLEDO)

Ivan Flores Abascal ivan.flores at ehu.es
Fri Oct 26 09:24:39 PDT 2012

Dear Juan Francisco:

The problem may be due to a very small thermal diffusivity of the wall
(low transmittance and high inertia). When I have carried out
parametric studies varying the capacitance of the wall, I have
encountered similar problems. I have solved them in trnbuild
increasing the timebase for the calculation of transfer functions.
Trnbuild -->Project --> Outputs --> Timebase

Best Regards

Ivan Flores

Lecturer of Heat Transfer

Department of Thermal Engineering / Departamento de Máquinas y Motores
térmicos
Engineering School of Bilbao / E.T.S. de Ingeniería de Bilbao; EHU / UPV
Address: E.T.S. de Ingeniería de Bilbao, Alameda Urquijo s/n, 48013
BILBAO, (Spain)
Phone: +34 946018214  Fax: +34 946014283