[TRNSYS-users] Adding data file to Type 56

Miroslava Kavgic miroslava.kavgic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:45:06 PDT 2012

Hi Azeldin,

in Type 56 in set temperature you can instead of entering some value choose
option input and make new input named for instance temperature. Then in
simulation studio connect that input to the Type 9a which for external file
uses txt file with your temperature values (this file should contain only
temperatures, not time data). The txt file you can make by using excel file
which you will save as csv file with comma and then rename in to the txt
file.

Regards,

Miroslava Kavgic

On 25 October 2012 12:02, Azeldin El-sawi <azeldin.elsawi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ;
>
> Thanks for your attention
>

> the project is:
>
> 1- one zone of building
> 2- I have data in file that is a source temperature obtained from another
> program which is needed to supply into zone (important part)
>
> the data is temperature and time not weather file,
>
> I need to model one zone with using whether file and the data file'
>
> your help highly appreciated
>
> Regards

Miroslava Kavgic Dipling, MSc
PhD Candidate