[TRNSYS-users] Type 19

1001_sherry at tongji.edu.cn 1001_sherry at tongji.edu.cn
Thu Oct 25 02:17:07 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,
Can TRNSYS run several Type 19 components in one project ?
I try to build a warehouse system with 3 zones in TRNSYS, but for some reasons ,i don't want to use Type 56 .So I use 3 Type 19 components . When I run the simulation , there are errors .
TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found
> an inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and
> the information expected by the Type
>  Reported information  : An illegal number of INPUTS has been
> specified for this component. Please check the component
> configuration. 18 INPUTS are required and 15 were specified.
Thank you !
Best Regards,
Sherry