[TRNSYS-users] Constant outlet temperature from storage

Michael Diekerhof Michael.diekerhof at web.de
Sat Oct 20 06:26:24 PDT 2012

Dear all,

right know I´m looking at the SHDW example. How can I achieve that I´ll
have a almost constant "temperature to load" out of my storage?? For
example 55°C.

In the example SHDW the temperature to load differs a lot. I´ll know
that this is kind of the result caused by a dynamic simulation but I
would like to work with a constant outlet temperature for my Heating in
Type 56.

I really dont know how to implement the constant flow temperature in my
modell. To I really need a Diverter and a tee piece ? In due energy
effiency it makes absolutely no sense for me to cool down my temperature
to load.

Thanks in advance

Best,
Michael