[TRNSYS-users] Type2b

Flynn Ciaran ciaran.flynn at aalto.fi
Fri Oct 19 09:14:03 PDT 2012

Hello,

After having read the documentation and online help, I am still having trouble with the type 2b and I was wondering if you could please help me out. My problem is the following:

I used the example file SDHW, where the Type2b is connected as follows:
Upper limit TH = solar collector output temperature
Lower limit TL = tank to heat source temperature
Monitoring temperature TIN = tank to load temperature
Upper deadband ΔTH = 15 degrees
Lower deadband ΔTL = 0 degrees

Then I went through the documented equations (Eq. 4.1-1 to Eq.4.1-4). However in the simulation results, when I take a look at time steps 4064.25 to 4065 (as an example), I find the following:

Time step

4064.25

4064.5

4064.75