[TRNSYS-users] Heat Pump mass flow rates (e.g. Type 401)

Michael Diekerhof Michael.diekerhof at web.de
Thu Oct 18 07:24:14 PDT 2012

David,

thanks a lot. I´ll have a look.

Could you please help me in another case. My plan is to connect the HP
to a storage tank and then giving a temperature from the storage (type4)
to my type56... How can I realize that my type 56 can be heated to
achieve a constant room temperature of e.g. 20°C ?!

Someone told me that I must use HEATING and then INPUT...  but what if i
would like to simulate a simple radiator with a simple inlet temperature
of e.g. 55°C.

Do you understand my problem? I dont know how to cover my heat demand
out of the storage.

Thanks in advance

Best,
Michael