[TRNSYS-users] Solar cooling absorption model

Ralph Lanegan ralphlanegan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:56:05 PDT 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

as far as I can see many of you have worked on Solar Cooling models with an
absorption chiller.

Attached you can find the one I've tried to build to cool my 900 sqm office
(Yazaki SC-30 data file was created by me and cooling tower file was
derived from documentation).

Now, the two problems I'm facing here are that absorption machine does not
start (COP always zero) and auxiliary heater stops working at 4833 hrs

Is there anyone available to give me support or hints to go ahead?

Thanks in advance
Raffaele