[TRNSYS-users] Question about the adjacent zone ventilation

Yao Lu lxyl-y at 163.com
Sat Oct 13 02:20:16 PDT 2012

Dear all,
I am a beginner of TRNSYS. I met a problem about the adjacent zone ventilation.
In detail, I want to do the thermal simulation of two zones, which are adjacent to each other by a wall with window. The ventilation for one zone is directly from outside, but for another zone is from the adjacent zone (, which means that the temperature of the air flow is depended on the air temperature of the adjacent zone ).
My question is how to set up this kind of ventilation type that get air flow from anther zone but not outside (in both TRNBuild and Simulation Studio)?
Thank you so much for your kindness in advance!
Your answer will be very important for me!
Best regards,
Yao