[TRNSYS-users] Convergence error for my project

Patrick Fabriek P.H.Fabriek at tudelft.nl
Tue Nov 20 08:44:15 PST 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

I developed a house with a heat pump connected to an active layer (floor heating in the house) and a domestic storage tank which the heat pump heats up every 24 till 60 degrees.

The model works, but there are convergence errors every now and then.  It has to do with how I switch off and on the pumps. As TRNSYS tells me that the mass flow balance is incorrect.  To me it looks like some control  issue.

My model is in the attachments, can anyone be so kind and give me some pointers how I can get rid of these errors.

Kind regards,

Patrick Fabriek