[TRNSYS-users] Type954

Jean Marais jeannieboef at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 00:31:19 PST 2012

Dear Group,
I have the following situation. I have an input data file with the QCOOL
from a server room which was served by a split unit. Now I am trying to
find the electrical consumption of the split unit, both indoor and outdoor.
I was hoping to modulate the indoor fan flow until the delivered cooling to
the room equals my QCOOL. I set parameter10 "Total air flow rate" (the air
flow over the indoor unit coil) to -1, so that I can pass it the flow as
described. I have an itterative controller that watches the total cooling
rate of the type, compares it to my QCOOL data, and tries to set the input4
"Return air flow rate" (the flow rate over the inside unit coil) so that
the cooling powers match. Various flow rates seem to have no effect. Any
ideas?
Regards,
Jean.