[TRNSYS-users] simulation of mechanical ventilation

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:33:17 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am simulating a relatively large building with mechanical ventilation
with heat recovery.
Multiple units for mechanical ventilation are foreseen, but there is a
connection between the flows through large openings in internal surfaces.

Furthermore, the potential of a RH of CO2-control on eth ventilation system
has to be checked.

My general approach in simulating mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
in TRNSY is the use of separate excell tables, wchig I embed in the
equation writers in TRNSYS. This allows a quality check and a fast
simultion. But for a 36 zone building, my approach might no longer work.
Also embedding RH en CO2 wan't do the job anymore ...

Any suggestions?
We rather like to avoid Matlab connections ...

Leen