[TRNSYS-users] cooling tower examples

duffy at tess-inc.com duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue May 1 08:26:03 PDT 2012

Dear Enyuan,

The TESS Solar Absorption Cooling example that comes
with the TESS HVAC Library has a cooling tower connected to the chiller
in the ".Tess ModelsExamplesHVAC Library" directory. In the TRNSYS17
examples directory, there is also a simple example with the Type51
chiller as well.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

On 2012-04-26 11:28,
Enyuan Hu wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone can
kindly provide some examples using the cooling tower. Coupling cooling
tower with active layer or ceiling cooling panels is an important part
of the project I'm currently doing, so I wish I could learn from
examples. Thanks!