[TRNSYS-users] Type 50

Mahdi Hedayatizadeh mhedayatizadeh at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:55:04 PDT 2012

Hi every body,

I am using Type 50 as a PV concentrating component in my simulation while
it requires some data such as " *a low temperature reference*, *a high
temperature reference*, *a low reference concentration* and *a high
reference concentration* through calling SOLCEL data file.

As far as I know, through the catalogs of PV modules presented by
companies, we only find data such as reference temperature and radiation
which are usually 25 C and 1000 W/m^2 and nothing is given as the ones
mentioned above.

Has anyone any idea about the above requested data of TRNSYS?

Best wishes,
Mahdi

--
Mahdi Hedayatizadeh