[TRNSYS-users] Type 36-Trombe Wall

saleh saadi salehsnjsaadi404 at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 10:50:11 PDT 2012

Hi Vali,

I don't know if you got a reply to your question. I have recently gone
through the source code as well. The number '2' appears for the first
and last node of the finite difference equation because of the 1/2 node
concept. When you discretize the PDE, you divide by 1/2 gird size for both node 1 and last node, and therefore '2' will be in the numerator.

regards,