[TRNSYS-users] Problem with simulation studio

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Fri May 25 01:16:41 PDT 2012

Dear Samir,

Type9 reads text file, not excel one.
If you want to read an excel file, use type62 (Utility - Callin External
Program - Excel)
An example deals with calling excel file in trnsys, maybe you may have a
look.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz ou aj at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/