[TRNSYS-users] Problem with simulation studio

Samir CHEHAL samir.chehal at ingerop.com
Fri May 25 00:42:55 PDT 2012

Dear Users,

I have a problem with Simulation Studio.

I try to use  excel data file with a type 9 (This data file contain cooling
and heating loads from another software, this data file contain 8760 data
(loads hour per hour)).

I must use theses data to be used in an equation, but I don't know how I
can do.

I placed a type 9c (attached with an excel data files (in external files)),
I try to connect him with a type 25c to check if the model running. But
there is an error.

I don't know how  to get back theses 8760 data from excel file ?

This is the error message :

(See attached file: TEST.lst)

Best regards