[TRNSYS-users] Concentrating PV-Thermal collector

Mahdi Hedayatizadeh mhedayatizadeh at gmail.com
Wed May 23 07:49:51 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,

I tried to model a kind of a system including a concentrating PV-thermal
collector (TYPE 50) in TRNSYS 16 while I faced errors. I tried to find the
problem by deleting some components that finally I got the problem is only
associated with the PV-thermal Concentrator component. Finally, I put only
a PV-Thermal concentrotor and an online plotter in an empty file with some
input and parameter data ( A very simple one), but it still does not plot
any result such as the outlet temperature of the collector.

Has anyone faced the same or relevant problem?

Looking forwards to hearing from you.
Mahdi

--
Mahdi Hedayatizadeh