[TRNSYS-users] Keeping Calculated Value over Time Period

esterl at pk-i.de esterl at pk-i.de
Tue May 22 07:37:12 PDT 2012

Dear Trnsys Users,

I have a Problem in a Trnsys Simulation.
I want to keep a calculated value at a certain time step over 24 hours and
then calculate a new one.
For example:  I want to calculate the value at hour 0 of day 1 and then use
this value in further calculations on this day. At day 2 i want to do the
same with the new value for hour 0 of that day.

The problem i'm having is, that i don't know how to tell transys to use a
value over 24 hours an then calculate a new one for the next 24 hours and
so on.

Thanks for your Help !

Steve